We offer a 12-month product warranty for any manufacturer defects.
If your product is defective and you require a replacement, simply follow these instructions:
- Take a clear video of the defect with a valid time, date stamps and number code that we'll send to you once you claim your warranty cover.
- Email email@example.com with a sentence about the defect and your video attached
- Once approved, we'll send you the instructions to send the product to us.
- A replacement of your product will be processed once we have received the defective one and our support team approves the manufacturer faults.
- You have 12 months from the date ordered, to process a warranty application.
- Replacements will be sent out via standard shipping: (Australia 4-7 business days), International (7 business days).
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be approved for a return.
Damage not covered by our 12 Month Warranty:
Our 12 Month Warranty does not cover the following damage:
(1) any damage resulting from any act or omission, accident or negligence by you or any third party not engaged by us; Such as:
- disassemble the handpiece
- disassemble the nail drill
- drop the handpiece
- work in a humid environment
- power the nail drill in a different voltage of your socket.
(2) discolouration of the nail drill and handpiece.
If your replacement it's not approved by our support team, we will not be responsible for the shipping cost to give you the product back.