We offer a limited product warranty for all electronic products.
If your product is defective and you require a replacement, simply follow these instructions:
- Record a video of the product showing the defect.
- Email email@example.com with an explanation of the defect and your video attached.
- Once approved, we'll send you the instructions to send the product to us.
- A replacement of your product will be processed once we have received the defective one and our support team has approved the manufacturer faults.
- The limited warranty period beings once the order is placed, and varies depending on the product. Please refer to the product page for the warranty period of that particular product.
- Replacements will be sent out via standard shipping: (Australia 5-8 business days), International (8-12 business days).
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the location.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be approved for a return.
Damage not covered by our Limited Warranty:
Our Warranty does not cover the following damage:
(1) any damage resulting from any act or omission, accident or negligence by you or any third party not engaged by us; Such as:
- disassembling the product.
- voiding protective adhesives.
- dropping the product
- working in humid environment
- plugging the device in a different voltage of your power point.
- Burnt equipment
(2) discolouration of any part of the product.